Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Movin on up

Sometimes I forget to blog until I get multiple compliments in world on any particular outfit. Like this one today, for instance. I didn't really think much of it - it was one of those nondescript sort of things you put together because it seemed like a good every day style for your character. Surprisingly, I got great responses both in character and out, so here you go. 


Credit has to go to Alora for the shawl, and the undershirt. I was complaining about showing too much and she suggested both. Roleplay sisters are great sources of fashion info, I've found.
I've put Cyrenna in a lot of blue lately (at least on here!) and I'm not sure why. I'd rather have her in red, but I was just drawn to this color from the new gown Baiastice put out. Their textures are so well done, and baked perfectly on the mesh. Guh. I envy their skills!

On Ren:
Hair - LeLutka - Alice - Marilyn
Jewelry (bindi and necklace) - !SSD ~Frills~ Dione Gold diamonds set
Shawl - BOOM - Tinsley Cashmere Bow Scarf Creme
Undershirt - The Muses - Niniane - Ivory
Dress -Baiastice - Hina - Maxi dress blue (found at FaMESHed)



No comments: